I am glad I had a check-up yesterday, because otherwise I don’t know what else I would have done with myself while waiting for Hsuan.
Counts are, as expected, low. When asking about whether I will be resuming my studies, my oncologist offered to write me a health clearance for school, despite my PET scan being next week.
Turns out as long as I get cleared by the first week of classes, I can still register for this fall! Hoping everything will work out, and I can still graduate next spring.
Anyway, here’s what we have all been waiting for: